Thursday, March 13, 2014

Weight Loss Challenge 2014!



DEADLINE TO ENTER
IS NOW 
****CLOSED****



Hi Everyone!

I know most of you have read my weight loss blog and the amount of love and care I have received from just sharing my story has been completely overwhelming. I'm happy my journey gave you guys the motivation to really make a difference in your life (or at least try to make difference)

When I was loosing weight I remember my family would reward me with something.
(No, Not to bribe me) 
but to make me feel really good about myself and give me the push to keep going! In my case, my family would buy me lots of clothes!! :) It was the best feeling EVER. I remember trying on sizes S (small) and M (medium) and feeling on top of the world. When I would try on my clothes and look at myself in the mirror I loved what I saw and I would always be like
 "hmmm, 5-10 more pounds and I'll look even better" - 
"damn, I still need to get rid of this" *points to my love handles*
and I would keep working hard to look better and better every month. Theres nothing more satisfying than seeing yourself look absolutely stunning! 
When I lost weight, 
I felt like wearing high heels all the time, I actually felt like doing my makeup and making an attempt to look presentable no matter where I went. I took out all my nice bags, wore all my cute accessories, etc. I felt like dolling up because I felt pretty and confident. 
When I was overweight,
 I would dress like a bum. I never had any want to look good for anything. I just wanted to wear my over-size hoodie everywhere and I HATED summer. Summer means less clothing so I couldn't wear oversize clothing anymore to cover or hide behind anything. It was such a horrible feeling and I'm so glad I finally overcame all of that and decided to take control of my life. 
And, I think it's time for you to take control of your life too :) 

I'm doing a weight loss challenge. I should have started this in January but it took me a while to figure out how I was going to do this and MAKE IT FAIR for everyone! The prizes will be great! and super cute!!! :D 


WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CONTEST

DEADLINE TO ENTER
MARCH 17th, 2014

CONTEST ENDS
JULY 1,2014

Before I begin, I would just like to say you ALL are winners. By the end of the challenge, you will ALL have won. Nobody is a loser. Just because you did not win a "prize" does not mean you should feel any less about yourself. YOU ARE a winner. You have just accomplished a hot body that you never had before or hadn't seen in ages! and that is better than any materialistic prize out there!

IMPORTANT NOTE - 

If you are just in this to win something, I suggest you DO NOT participate
I repeat, 
If you are in this to win something (and don't really give a sh*t abut your health because the prizes are tempting you more than anything, - DO... NOT... participate.

DO THIS FOR YOU.
--------------------------------------------------------------



Purpose: 



to provide a framework of fun, friendly, healthy competition that will: 



- promote healthier eating

- encourage physical activity
- lead a happier life
- boost self confidence
- improve overall health



official rules and entry

in order to qualify, the entry requirements must be met!

to be qualified to participate in this, you must be 18 years or older and be at least 
25LBS (11.3KG, 1.78 STONE) or more overweight than your ideal healthy weight with NO health problems/concerns. You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding! If you are unsure about your health, please go see a doctor before you begin your healthy weight loss journey at your own risk
Please check with your doctor to make sure your health is good! 


If you are on instagram
you must Repost my weight-loss challenge picture 
and tag me @trishaladutt with the hashtag #winning 

You must e-mail me (xtrishix6@aol.com) a clear picture of yourself (front and back - no posing) and you must be wearing a White T-Shirt holding a water bottle in your hand. 

What? Why a White T-Shirt holding a water bottle???

so I know it's you! and so I know it's a recent picture of you. (no cheaters allowed) 

along with a picture of yourself (front and back) I need a picture of your starting weight number on the weighing scale along with your age, sex, and height. 

<-- not me. (heres an example) I understand this maybe embarrassing an intimidating for some of you and I am in no way trying to make you feel bad at all. (Im just trying to make this fair and honest) and your pictures will NOT be shared with anybody, anything, any social media. At the end of this challenge (WITH YOUR PERMISSION)  I would like to announce the "winners" on my social media with a before and after picture (ONLY WITH YOUR CONSENT). If this is  NOT OKAY with you, I won't do it. Simple as that! 

YOUR MISSION





In this challenge, you have 4 months to loose weight in a 
HEALTHY, SLOW, NORMAL way. 

Healthy and Normal does NOT mean starving, throwing up, etc. 
!!! If you consider this healthy, please go seek professional help immediately !!!

Healthy and Normal mean If you work hard, eat clean, and incorporate exercise in your life, you can look like a total different person in 4 months! 

If you have "no time" to go to the gym -- just by eating clean, and doing some physical activity thru-out your day (walking for 15-20 minutes) can make a difference!  

What does eating clean mean? - 

There is no direct definition for "clean eating".  Specifically, clean eating is NOT a diet - it is a lifestyle choice.  Clean eating is not a new concept. As a matter of fact clean eating has been around for quite some time. Those involved with health, fitness or nutrition from competitors to personal trainers and health conscious individuals have been practicing "clean eating" for years. 

Eating Clean has many benefits that include: 
  1. Fat Loss
  2. Weight Loss
  3. Increased Energy
  4. Clearer Skin
  5. Shinier Hair
  6. Better Sleep
  7. Increased mental well -being

When someone makes the choice to eat "clean" they are choosing to eliminate all processed foods and extra additives from their diet.  Basically, you are choosing to eat whole, unrefined foods.  

The basics of eating clean include - eating lots of fruits and vegetables.  These are straight from nature - the idea is to stay away from anything that may have been altered in any way.  

Include meats, however; "whole" meats that you have chosen straight from the butcher or prepared yourself.  You would be very surprised to find out what is actually in ground turkey! :\

Enjoy whole grains - these are grains that are still complete and haven't been broken down in any form.  Examples include: brown rice, whole wheat and other whole grains.  You will have to get used to reading over food labels.  Just because a product says its "whole grain" does not mean it is.  It also does not mean they have not added a bunch of other ingredients as well.  

Eat fewer ingredients - try not to purchase items with more than 4-6 ingredients in the ingredient list.  Also, be sure you recognize every ingredient.  If you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldn't put it in your body.

A healthy weight loss is 2LBS (0.90 KG, 0.143 STONE) per week. 
That's 8LBS (3.62 KG, 0.571 STONE) per month! 
So, in 4 months if you work hard and not get distracted,  you could loose 
32LBS (14.5KG, 2.28 STONE) or more. Thats amazing! 

PRIZES

“Winners” are determined by percentage of total weight loss. This is a fairer comparison than total pounds lost since heavier persons can safely lose weight more rapidly. A healthy rate of loss is 1% of beginning weight per week. So, a person weighing 280 pounds can lose 2-3 pounds per week while a person weighing 180 pounds would be expected to lose no more than 1- 2 pounds per week. 


the winner(s) will be those who lost the greatest percent of their initial weight.


on July 1, 2014 -
 you must e-mail me a clear picture of yourself (front and back - no posing) in a blue shirt holding a water bottle along with your final weight number on the scale after 4 months! Please don't try and cheat and have someone else step on the scale for you. Don't forget, I did go to John jay College of Criminal Justice and have studied forensics for 4 years so I can easily spot if its your feet and nails on the scale from your beginning stages when I got your first picture and yes I will compare :) - 
I have to make this fair and honest! 



Remember,
everyone who participates wins better health!

There will be...


1 Grand Prize Winner 
1 Second Place. 
 1Third Place. 
and I will also pick 3 additional winners who will win something as well. 

once again as I have mentioned before. Your main focus should not be what you will "win" Your main focus should be YOU! - 
Just because you did not "win" something does not mean anything!!!! 
You won better health!! Be proud of yourself.



Remember,

everyone who participates wins better health!



GRAND PRIZE




SECOND PRIZE



THIRD PRIZE




3 additional prize winners can win something from either of these companies.
SEPHORA, BLOOMINGDALES, MAC(cosmetics)
or
If one of the 3 additional prize winners happen to be from NYC, - your dinner will be on me AND dad! for you and a friend at one of our favorite upscale restaurants in Long Island, NY or 
New York City! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple Guidelines for Success:

FYI - I am NOT a Doctor, this is just my personal opinion for a healthy weight loss.
  1. Eating small frequent meals 5-6 times per day to level blood sugar and prevent hunger
  2. Include lean protein, complex carbohydrates and heart healthy fats in each meal choice
  3. Avoid ALL processed and/or refined foods (sugar, baked goods, candies, white flour, white rice, etc)
  4. Avoid saturated and trans fats
  5. Avoid sodas, high calorie juices and other drinks that give your body no nutritional value and lots of unnecessary (unwanted) calories
  6. Avoid high calorie, non nutritious foods (i.e. junk food)
  7. Drink at least 8 cups of water per day
So, are you ready for this? :) 

make sure to follow all entry requirements! 
and always check with your Doctor prior to beginning anything if you are unsure about your health. You will be doing this voluntarily/at your own risk! 

ready....set....GO!!!

GOODLUCK!!!!

CHALLENGE ENDS - JULY 1, 2014

xoxo T 

Follow me on Instagram - TrishalaDutt
Follow me on Twitter - Trishala_Dutt

69 comments:

  1. You are superb!!!!
    Thanks for this competition. I got a sense of competitors without even knowing them.. Awesome initiative! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

      Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

      Thanks again

      Delete
  2. I have got analog weighing scale
    Will that be okay???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi trishala !! im 17 and i wanna participate cause i have to complete a given challenge by the month of july and this seems to be perfect ...please let me know if possible ...waiting for your reply...and i hope you let me participate !!! and your blogs are quite inspiring and motivating !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trishala , I am so eager to perticipate . I will meet all the requirements but the only thing is I dont have a white T shirt . I have a T shirt nearly white with some cats drawn on it . Is it OK if I wear it & click pictures with a bottle holding in my hand ? Also I will email u soon with some more details of mine tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Camelia!

      yes that shirt will be fine! :)

      Delete
  5. Trish i love you, i so love you babe , i needed my motivation back to loose weight which i lost somewhere because of some ups and downs in my life ,i was seeking my track back towards my aim now i got , i am in for the challenge , i need no prize ; just wanna bring myself back ,and get my desired body , my details will be sent to you today itself....:-* :-* :-* :-*
    Lots of love
    Dab(damini)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Damini!!

      so glad this helped motivate you!!! I'm sure you will do superb!!!! :D <33333333 lots of love

      Delete
  6. I want to join the contest. I am on strick diet and on some. Medication .. Well can I join the contest as I lost almost 16kgs. And stI'll loosing and shedding fats .... My current weight is 72 and earlier it was 88. So can I join in 3 months I had lost 16 kgs so am I elligible to join your contest. And I had lost my weight without any hardcore cardio

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Trish such a motivating and inspiring idea. I would really love to participate babe. I have started working out and my own goal is to lose around 10kg but m not able to be regular in it.it's an on and off thing and this article of yours came in the right bang on time. Pplllllleaaassseeee let me participate. I felt such a positive energy reading this article of yours. You should have given 2 days grace time. :( I was not regular using my net. Pleasseee :( I badly want to participate. Pls be kind and let me participate **puppy face**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although I'm late to enter the contest, but I'm going to work on it parallely (after I finish the brownie I got this morning). :)
    Please do motivate us halfway-contest by posting something on how to avoid the craving for junk food.
    Good luck with your fashion store and thanks again for the motivation :)
    -T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey.... Thanx a lot for caring about ur all competitors... U r really kind heart person.. Who knows to donate her best... Yes this is donation for public welfare.. There are very less people in the world remaining.. Who are not selfish... Keep it up friend.... May ALLAH bring you on the top.... You have thoroughly changed yourself than before... Thank you for initiating this awesome kind of healthy wealthy contest.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, do u know our mother was movie star has done really shit movies u will know what I mean u have to watch her movies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Trishalla. I honestly read ur article in the paper today and was interested. So I browsed and got ur blog and I must say u r a very inspiring woman. My personal goal is to loose the extra kilos that I have put on and this jus makes it a lot easier. I needed motivation and I got it from u. U rock. XXOX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey trisha..can i join now? My goal date is my birthday 30th july. I want to lose 12 kgs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Babe how about the challenge's results
    .., no revert from am looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice info! The weight gain problem is widely spread in all over the world and many people suffer through different disease due to it.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in New York | Herbal Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heyy trishala!
    Really inspired by ur ideas!
    i also wanted to join ur challange ..m really pissed off wid my weight problem
    plzz help me ..waiting for ur rply

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello trishala
    I am akshita jain (19 yrs), posting all the way from india :D
    Since you reply to your fans i couldn't help and also share my views.
    You are too sweet and i must say a really good human being (i mean it) all the things you share with your fans , i mean trust me you are awesome :D read your weight loss journey , really good job ,even i have lost 20 kgs and have 5-6 more to go :D you inspire me. Sanjay Dutt sir has done a really good job on you , a well brought up child. I so wanna be like you :D and yes you inspire many people.
    Also even i am waiting for a blog about your experience with your father , want to know more about our superstar Sanjay Dutt sir.
    God bless you. Keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Food Near Me There are many reasons but here are the most important ones. Raw foods such as fruits and veggies, contain anti-oxidants which fight free radicals. Free radicals cause premature aging and health problems. Free radicals are found everywhere from pollution, to fried foods, to microwaving food, to radiation, smoke and so on. The anti-oxidants in raw foods, such as fruits and veggies help combat this damage and help you look younger.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Many young women are now facing weight issues skin problems and even wrinkles and facial lines.. Now there are many options left for women like us to get rid of all problems.
    Liposuction in Indore provides the easy and convenient solution for all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm very much excited to discovered your blog. Your blog is extremely brilliant with your informative post and quality content.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  23. If losing weight is your goal, then make this a priority that you focus on completely. This means you'll have to arrange your schedule to be sure you have time to get proper sleep, nutrition, and exercise. In cruisecontroldiet.com site I found a very potent and effective to achieve your ideal body. They offer a simple technique but gives a tremendous effect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very glad to read your blog.Thank you for sharing this article.It is great! I will keep your article in my idea. Very happy reading.

    Purchase Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    buy weighing scale online

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello...i have gone through ur blog.Its super exicting.as i m overweight.I have 30 kg of excess weight than ideal weight what one should have of my body types. and need to reduce it.I have done various diets and all but can not maintain the weight loss.Would you please help me with these ?

    ReplyDelete
  29. pratik she is probably not reading this blog any more.Lets create a group here of all those who wanna loose and their daily routine so we can encourage each other...how does this sound?

    ReplyDelete
  30. My boyfriend and I lost a lot of weight following an excellent program! I think it will not be online for a long time, so watch the video now!

    Find out here: Fast Healthy Weight Loss

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hot Shapers Belt in Pakistan are normal fitness attire which have been intended with Neotex smart textile skill helps your body to be slim and smart by growing core temperature helping your body sweat and sweat more while wearing them during daily actions Telebrand Hot Shapers Belt in Lahore.
    hot belt for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello,

    Download FREE Weight Loss eBook:
    Weight Loss Funnel


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your post , really i have found much use full information in it .. I also have found Top 5 Fat loss foods

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice blog
    great information.
    Skin Care TreatmentsWe believe it’s never too late or too early to begin taking care of your skin. Our cosmetological solutions have been developed keeping in mind the general needs of your skin as well as the various problems that could possibly affect it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. VLCC offers scientific Weight Loss solutions and therapeutic approach to beauty treatments, making beauty, fitness and health accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for this kind of posts, its really impressive, keep updating.
    pilonidal sinus surgery

    ReplyDelete
  37. I first took on special course aiming towards my immediate problem of thyroid and anxiety/stress. the best thermogenic fat burner for women click here

    ReplyDelete
  38. I’ve lost 5 kilos in my first week. I followed the diet with some protein as suggested. It is really like magic! It works. I’m not perfectly following the listed diet plan mostly), but the weight looses even on very little exercise. Give a try on this, this diet plan clearly works.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Weight loss tips, food for weight loss, fat burning workouts, and the best weight loss diet plan for you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Body Massage in Delhi, rohini, pitmapura. Today life is very busy and hectic. People are very much busy in their life and tired very badly mentally and physically.

    Rose Body Massage in Delhi
    Rose Body Spa
    Body to Body Massage in Delhi By Female
    Body to Body Massage in Delhi
    Rose Body massage in Delhi Map

    ReplyDelete
  48. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Looking for simple weight loss Diet tips? VLCC Wellness gives you diet tips which will help you reduce weight. Weight Loss Diet

    ReplyDelete
  50. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    dietsinreview

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Concept to Help Dieters Lose 12-23 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more info about lose weight. Please keep sharing!
    How To Lose Weight Fast

    ReplyDelete
  57. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting ..I appreciate your effort..
    weight loss treatment Toluca Lake

    ReplyDelete
  58. Nice Blog thanks to blogger
    Salon Alure provide best Hair Salon Ashburn Salon Alure, located in Purcellville, VA, is a top-rated, Aveda family salon with over 20 years experience in the beauty industry

    ReplyDelete